Hartford Square Condominium Association is active! We have many varied events; you are sure to find a few that you will enjoy and help you to meet your neighbors. Click here for the full CALENDAR – then click on the event for additional details. Weekly events are also based on holidays and may not be taking place.
Details about our incredibly rich offering of activities can be found in the calendar below and in the newsletter.
Check the newsletter’s final page this month for some useful information regarding scammer and scam protection. It has become a very big issue of concern. Take time to educate yourself to be protected!
- January 9th – Coffee Social
- January 13 – Board Meeting – All are welcome!!!
- January 26th – Sunday Social
- Christmas Tree Pickup – The city will pick up Christmas trees from January 6th – January 9th, 2020. Just put the trees out next to the road. If you have any questions, please contact Dan Filzen at 262-397-8307. Thank you.
Dartball Has Returned!
Dart ball will start on Thursday, November 7! Come join your neighbors for a fun-filled evening of dart ball. See the November Newsletter for more info!
New players are always welcome and needed
No experience necessary
Practice starts at 6:00
First game starts at 6:30
We now have WI-FI available in the clubhouse! Check the newsletter for more info.
If you would like to receive the Eucharist at your unit on Sunday mornings, call
Ken Schultz @ 262-670-8517 the Saturday before. Ken lives at the square
and is a Eucharist Minister at Saint Mary of the Hill and Holy Hill and would love to
serve if needed.
Our local Library offers twice monthly FREE Movies. Movie times are normally Thursdays at 5:30, Fridays at 12:30 pm. Check in on the bulletin board in the Activity Center. Or visit the Library Website right on the landing page.
Regularly scheduled monthly events include: (check the calendar to confirm)
- Coffee & Donuts – 2nd Thursday of each month. Check Activity Center for sign up sheets for hosts.
- Sunday Social – 4th Sunday of each month
- Many miscellaneous card games, exercise groups, billiards, shuffleboard, etc!
The below calendar will be correctly updated soon – temporary troubleshooting on the program is required.
Events Search and Views Navigation
Submit Information to: Jan Andresek ~ unit #217 ~262-397-8487 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Connie Speiser ~ unit #410 ~ 414-510-0403 e-mail: email@example.comFind out more »
5:00 to socialize, eat at 5:30 P.M. Please BYOB, bring your own place setting and a dish to share. This can be an appetizer, main dish or a dessert, whatever you like. Everyone is welcome!Find out more »
View Larger Calendar