Hartford Square Condominium Association is active! We have many varied events; you are sure to find a few that you will enjoy and help you to meet your neighbors. Click here for the full CALENDAR – then click on the event for additional details. Weekly events are also based on holidays and may not be taking place.
Details about our incredibly rich offering of activities can be found in the calendar below and in the newsletter.
Check the newsletter’s final page this month for some useful information regarding scammer and scam protection. It has become a very big issue of concern. Take time to educate yourself to be protected!
- May 9 – Coffee Social (We Need Members to Sign up)
- After the coffee social on May 9, the first “Yoga for Active Seniors” will be held.
- May 13 – Board Meeting – All are welcome!!!
- May 27 – HS Memorial Day Picnic
- SAVE the date! June 26th – Ladies Luncheon & Bingo! More info next month.
– Yoga for Active Seniors (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
– Evening Walk Around the Square (Every Day at 6pm – Meet at the clubhouse patio)
We now have WI-FI available in the clubhouse! Check the newsletter for more info.
If you would like to receive the Eucharist at your unit on Sunday mornings, call
Ken Schultz @ 262-670-8517 the Saturday before. Ken lives at the square
and is a Eucharist Minister at Saint Mary of the Hill and Holy Hill and would love to
serve if needed.
Our local Library offers twice monthly FREE Movies. Movie times are normally Thursdays at 5:30, Fridays at 12:30 pm. Check in on the bulletin board in the Activity Center. Or visit the Library Website right on the landing page.
Regularly scheduled monthly events include: (check the calendar to confirm)
- Coffee & Donuts – 2nd Thursday of each month. Check Activity Center for sign up sheets for hosts.
- Sunday Social – 4th Sunday of each month
- Many miscellaneous card games, exercise groups, billiards, shuffleboard, etc!
For details on the events, simply click the event icon below for times, contact information, etc!