Hartford Square Condominium Association is active! We have many varied events; you are sure to find a few that you will enjoy and help you to meet your neighbors. Click here for the full CALENDAR – then click on the event for additional details. Weekly events are also based on holidays and may not be taking place.
Details about our incredibly rich offering of activities can be found in the calendar below and in the newsletter,
You’ll want to check this month’s newsletter regarding some specific Scam Alerts! These are often directed to seniors. Read more and keep your guard up!
Spring is finally here and LOTS of NEW activities are in the works, Check it out:
- OUTDOOR SHUFFLEBOARD – resuming (Signup on the bulletin board)
- PICKLEBALL – (Signup on the bulletin board)
- HAPPY FEET WALKERS **NEW** – AM/PM & Specialty Walks
(Signup on the bulletin board regarding interest)
- BICYCLING CLUB **NEW** – Times & Routes TBD
(Signup on the bulletin board)
- CRIBBAGE **NEW** – Starting May 11 & May 14
(More info in the May Newsletter)
REMINDERS – Check the details in our most recent newsletter!
- Coffee Social – May 10 & Spring Book Walk
- Board Meeting – May 14
- Memorial Day Picnic – May 28 – Honoring our Veterans (come in your Veteran Attire!)
Remember to check out the Library for the weekly FREE Movies. Movie times are normally Thursdays at 5:30, Fridays at 12:30 pm. Check in on the bulletin board in the Activity Center. Or visit the Library Website right on the landing page.
Regularly scheduled monthly events include: (check the calendar to confirm)
- Coffee & Donuts – 2nd Thursday of each month. Check Activity Center for sign up sheets for hosts.
- Book Club – 3rd Thursday of each month
- Sunday Social – 4th Sunday of each month
- Many miscellaneous card games, exercise groups, billiards, shuffleboard, etc!
For details on the events, simply click the event icon below for times, contact information, etc!